Friday 10 November 2017

Feeling Fabulously Fit- Fitness-a-thon

Everyday this week the whole school participated in the Fitness-a-thon. Each day every student and teacher participated in a different form of fitness for approximately 25 minutes.

Monday- continuous running. Students ran around the school, seeing how many times they could make it round.

Tuesday- Jump Jam in the hall.

Wednesday- Agility. We had activities such as; shuttle runs, weaving through cones, hurdles, ladders, and cone flip.

Thursday- Boot Camp. Burpees, squats, lunges etc

Friday- Yoga/stretching.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this week a great one!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 19,
    Your Fabulously Fit-Fitness-a-thon sounds like lots of fun as well as good for you. I go to bootcamp 3 mornings a week for an hour and I LOVE it! I have starting going to yoga too and I really enjoy it, it makes me feel really relaxed and by body feels good from stretching. What was your favourite day of the week fitness wise?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Christina and go to Gilberthorpe school i am 8 year'old good work

    ReplyDelete