Friday 27 July 2018

New Room, New Term, Same AWESOME students!!!

Week 1-Term 3, done and dusted. We all know that this is only the beginning of better and bigger learning experiences.

We have made Room 18 our learning environment. It's always a great place to be in between 8:30 am and 3:01 pm Monday to Friday. Focused students, happy teacher and excellent learning discussions are just some of the common features in Ruma tekau ma waru.

To all of the Whanau/Parents/Caregivers of the Ruma tekau ma waru students, PLEASE visit us.

This term, we are fortunate enough to have 6 lessons of Tae Kwon Do. During our first lesson, we learnt how to punch and kick. We are also learning some Korean language at the same time. For example; how to count to ten when punching.


Needless to say, the members of Ruma tekau ma waru are fighting fit and ready to learn.



3 comments:

  1. Kia Orana i'm Azire from Gilberthorpe.school and this is very cool it looks like yous are having a lot of fun and it. Brought me back to when we had this it was really fun. MAke sure that yous go and follow gilberthorpe school matewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Charlie Frost and I'm from Karoro school I really like what you've done. It looked really fun and reminded of when I saw people doing karate in Australia. Next time please give more information about what your doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you... pot your life skills training on your class blog
    You brought me back to when my school bid it When did you...
    your school bo it

    ReplyDelete