Monday 20 September 2021

Pukapuka appreciation wiki- Book appreciation week

 

Do you love to read? Do you have a favourite pukapuka? 

Well if you said 'Āe' (yes) to those ngā pātai (questions), you going to love everything about this wiki!.

During our daily Hui Kūkara (Google meetings), we will be talking about our favourite books. Taking the time to share our appreciation for the stories we enjoy the most and expressing why we love them.

We would love to hear from you about your favourite books and why you think they are special. 

Please write a comment below.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ruma 22. What a great idea! I love books. My favourites are any by Terry Pratchett. I actually finished my book on Sunday so if you could recommend some that would be great. Or I could read the books you create...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ruma rua tekau ma rua, I can see lots of great activities about one of my favourite things - books! One of my super favourite books of all time is Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl. We have copies in our school library - you may like to get it out when we get back to school.
    Enjoy your Pukapuka Appreciation Week!

    ReplyDelete