Monday 20 April 2015

Conjunctions

This week one of our focuses in Writing will be to use conjunctions to join two ideas together in a sentence. We are using the acronym FANBOYS to remember for, and, nor, but, or, yet and so. 


I went to go get the milk for my mum.
I made a coffee for my mum and aunty.

We were going to the park but it started raining.

We could go to the mall or the pools.

I was tired from swimming yet I still swam.

My sister told me to get her headphones so I went to go get them.

Portia
I went to get my new boots for my league game.

I went to Fast and Furious 7 and it was great.

I didn't go swimming nor did Sher.

I played a good League game but I didn't get player of the day.  

Do you want an apple or a orange?

I’m playing Minecraft so is Wu.
Roriki


For, and, nor, but, or, yet, so.

A mummy  pig and it’s children rolled on the mud.
A fat cow ate lots of grass that it’s tummy overflowed so the farmer brought the cow to animal hospital.
An apple got eaten by a girl but the worms did not eat the apple, when she put it in the worm bin.

An  orange was up the hill it was so fat that it rolled down the hill and it splattered all over the ground.

I rode my bike to the shop but I forgot my money for the lollies. I fell off my bike on the way home but I saw my friend and I said "Hi" after my friend said Hi he asked “Should I get a cat or dog?”.
Nahlah

No comments:

Post a Comment