Friday 9 November 2018

Athletics certificates awarded today.

Room 18 has a lot to celebrate today as these AMAZING athletes proudly representing our class and receiving a certificate for their efforts during our Kauri/Puriri Athletics Competition on Tuesday.

Hibo came 2nd place in the Year 6 Girls 800 metre race. 
Nuradiin came 1st place in the Year 5 boys 800 metre race.

Sefita came 1st in the Year 5 Shot out, 2nd place in the 100 metre, 1st place in the Discus and 2nd place in the Long Jump.
 
Apii came 1st place in the Year 6 boys Discus. 
Chloe came in 2nd in the 400 metre race for the Year 6 girls.



Finally, Congratulations to Fatima for coming in 2nd place for the Year 6 girls High Jump and 3rd place in the Discus.



3 comments:

  1. Hello I am Alaska from Karoro School. My School did athletics day a couple of weeks ago. Maybe next time you should write a little bit more about the event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Congratulations to all of these athletes and others who competed in the athletics sports. Lots of schools I go to are having athletics at the moment. When I was at school I loved the long jump. I bet Sefita could jump further than me now though:-) Do you get to go and compete against other schools as well?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora , and hello im William from Room 24 and WOW great work Room 18/6 good job and keep up the good work.

    Check out my blog
    http://odswilliamk.blogspot.com/


    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete