Thursday 8 November 2018

On your marks, get set................

On Tuesday, Kauri and Puriri students participated in the Owairaka School Athletics Competition. Our warm up was a very enjoyable stroll to Lovelock Track. Then once at the venue, boys and girls were separated into year groups. The girls were first on the track events and boys on the field events. Then half way through our day, the boys had their turn on the track and the girls on the field events.It was really hard to take photos, as all of the teachers were super busy running the events. It was a GREAT day and despite being very tired...................................... we all managed to walk back to school.

   
A very big THANK YOU to Mrs Mudgway for organising this event for us and to our whanau who helped us on the day. 
Everything is always better with whanau involved!!!



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora I'm Indi from Karoro School. I really like your blog post about your athletics! It reminds me when I went to athletics and I was really tired. We did not have to walk back though. Maybe next time you could put a video of it. If you would like to see my blog search up: karoroindirar.blogspot.com. Thanks again!!!😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it is Joe from Karoro school I like how the race track is turf.

    ReplyDelete