Wednesday 25 March 2020

Learning at home! Learn, Create & Share!

Kia ora whanau, here is some writing prompts to get your tamiriki writing and using their amazing imaginations.

Listen to a story

David Walliams is releasing a new audio book everyday for 30 days. 
David Walliams is releasing a new audio book everyday for 30 days. 

                          This is a message for all of my students and their whanau.

Learning comes in all shapes and forms and I would like to see what learning you are engaging in during this time. Please share with me some of the great things that you do via email and I will put it onto the 'Learning at home' slide. It could be photo's, writing in a google doc or a video etc.


He waka eke noa! We are all in this together whanau!

1 comment:

  1. I love the home learning you have been doing Platon, Liberty and Marcella! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete