Monday 23 March 2020

Learning at home.

Each week,  I will post learning at home activity sheets. There will also be hard copies of these sheets available at school tomorrow (24th March), in the Puriri Home learning box. At the bottom of this post, is a slide presentation about websites to visit.

It would be great if  some of the learning could be shared with me and I will post it on our blog. 
If you have any questions about the learning choice boards or would like to share your learning, please email me-  kmills@owairaka.school.nz


Week #1- Choose 2 activities to do each day. 


The slide contains some learning websites that our class has been visiting.


To my students, remember our challenge. It's time now for you to be the kindest member of your household. I look forward to seeing you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment